We had a great summer! It was busy but relaxing at the same time. Here are some of the highlights:
Some of our best friends Stacy and Michael got married on June 16th. The wedding was beautiful!
Now that most of our friends are married (we're just waiting on Andy and Robyn!) we can relax about wedding gifts and showers...that is until we all start having babies.
Dustin is still working at Olive Garden and is now going to school full time as well. I'm still teaching 3rd grade. I start back to school in 2 weeks and I'm really excited! Now that I have my first year under my belt, I feel much more prepared for this upcoming school year.
Oh, and we also had an impromptu visit from our friends Andy and Robyn (mentioned above) and Rusty. It was great! Now if only we could get them to move to Dallas permanently..

Rusty
Andy!



No comments:
Post a Comment