Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break!

Hello! It's been a while since we've blogged. Reading through all of my family and friends' blogs, they inspired me to get into the spirit once again. It's spring break, and there's no big trip for the Scarbroughs this year. We're doing a Stay-cation and staying at a hotel in Frisco. We're excited! We're doing a little shopping at Ikea and the Allen outlet mall. Dustin's excited to have a break from school--he's been working so hard this semester! His anticipated graduation date in next spring, so his classes are getting busier and busier, but he's doing such a good job! I'm still teaching 3rd grade and am amazed at how fast the year is flying by. I'm so glad to have a break from teaching this week and to have some time to rest and relax.

We just moved into a townhouse a few weeks ago and we're really enjoying all of the space. So is Scout! She's constantly on the move and running up and down the stairs.

I'll try to post some pictures once we get our new furniture and everything is settled. For now, I'm going to enjoy my time off with my cat, the new Jodi Picoult book, & my Snuggie, and catch up on all of the shows I've DVR-ed the past few weeks. Happy Spring Break!

No comments: