
The end is near! Dustin has his last final tomorrow, and I'm almost done with the school year (3 1/2 weeks left)! We're still enjoying the new house and are going to Rangers games often, since they're actually in 1st place. We go even if they're losing, but it's nice when they're winning!
I'm so ready for the summer. I have a pile of books to read, a lot of scrapbooking to get caught up on, and several seasons of One Tree Hill that need to be watched. Dustin's taking a Maymester class AND two summer classes, so he'll be busy!
My BFF Rusty and I went to see Rent (again) in Dallas. This time was special though: two of the original cast members were performing! It was awesome. We even got pictures and autographs after the show! I'm still star-struck. It was a great experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment