Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Stories

We've been enjoying summer so much! Dustin's still working hard in his class and I just survived VBS week at church. I had fun but it made me miss working with the little ones in preschool.

The first weekend in June we went to the Scottish festival with some friends. We had an awesome time! I learned a lot about Scottish/Irish food, people, and clothes. I can't wait to go again next year.


Last weekend I went with my mom, cousin, and aunt to see the musical "Wicked" in San Antonio. It was amazing!!! Everyone should see it. I know that I'm a huge "Wizard of Oz" fan, but it really was fantastic. The main actresses were so talented. It was a great experience to share with my mom.



We've also had fun watching movies, going to Dave & Buster's, cooking, and spending time with friends. We're going to Lubbock for the 4th of July, so I will write and put up pics from that trip when we get back.




No comments: