I can't believe how fast the summer is going! I only have a few weeks left before I go back to school. Although I'm VERY sad that summer is almost over, I am looking forward to the school year starting. I love the beginning of school and I can't wait to decorate my room and meet my new kiddos for this year. I've been praying all summer for this school year and I know that God has big plans for me and the rest of the staff this year.
Tomorrow (weather providing) Dustin, Dad, and I are going to Hawaiian Falls in Mansfield! We're really excited. Me Maw (my grandma) comes in on Thursday! We're stopping by Sprinkles on the way home. I'm sure Me Maw has never had a cupcake that costs almost $4! Haha.
Also up on deck are several teacher trainings for me, a trip to Galveston for both of us, and the end of summer school for Dustin. Right now I'm about to head out and do some shopping. Got to enjoy it while it lasts!
1 comment:
Remind me and I'll get you my order!!!!! haaaaaaa
Post a Comment