Saturday, November 07, 2009

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I've blogged. School has been really busy for both of us! Dustin is coaching a basketball team at a junior high and going to class, and I've got 21 kiddos that keep me busy most of the time.


Things we have been up to:


1. We went to the State Fair with my parents and had a great time! We saw everything, ate too much fried stuff, and sat in a lot of cars that we wanted to buy.


2. We bought a Wii a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed it! I took some funny pictures of us playing with my parents. We have Wii Fit, which has a balance board and all these funny games like hula hooping and skiing. We're going to get Mario Kart tonight!








3. The Tech vs Baylor game is coming up quick and we can't wait to go! We have awesome tickets at the new Cowboys Stadium!






4. I have a trip to Austin in a few weeks with one of my friends from school, a 4th grade teacher, and my assistant principal. We're going to a Margaret Kilgo workshop to learn about TAKS questions and stems. Should be fun! I get a couple days off school--woohoo!

No comments: