Dustin had an interview this week with the AD of Arlington. All went well! He is supposed to talk to her tomorrow to schedule an interview with the junior high where the position is available. Please pray that if this is the job God wants for him that it will be known! He is so passionate about coaching and I cannot wait for him to get a job. He will be such a great teacher, leader, and coach.
On the flip side, TAKS testing was this week! That goodness that's over! My students did really well and I can't wait to see the results. Now on to more fun stuff in the classroom!!!
Only 14 more days until Dustin graduates! We can't wait! It's been such a long journey and he's worked so hard. Yay!
1 comment:
Hey- Thanks for stopping by my blog! I didn't know you had one either--- excited to start reading it and keeping up with you guys!
How did TAKS go?--- I am so glad Kaden is done.
Post a Comment