We had an exciting week! We enjoyed our four day week. This Tuesday Dustin had his first 8th grade football game of the year! Taylor, Pops, and I decided to go and support the Hurst Red Raiders. Taylor fully enjoyed her first football game! She wore her Texas Tech hat and played in the grass with Pops. She also liked hearing her daddy yell at the players! We also got some new (used) clothes from Aunt Fran and Uncle Jim. I'm adding some pictures of her in her "new" jeans. Too cute! Also we went to this great store called "Kid to Kid." We found a bouncy horse for Taylor and she LOVES it. It's just like the one she has at Gram and Pops' house. We also got her Halloween costume at Target. I'm not telling what that is yet! You'll have to wait until Halloween for that one! But of course she looks super cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment