Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Wow...it's been a long time!  Grad school certainly got the best of me!  I have not blogged in a long time, which makes me sad.  But I hope to be a little better about it now that I am about to graduate.  Here is what is going on with the Scarbroughs right now:

*Taylor is 2 1/2!  She is so much fun.  She's talking up a storm and has entered the "why?" phase!  She's also *almost* potty trained.  We're almost done with diapers just in time for....
*a NEW baby!  We are having another baby...this time it's a BOY!  Harrison Wade is due April 4, 2014.  Dustin is thrilled to be having a boy...I'm just excited to have another healthy baby!
*Dustin is teaching 9th grade biology this year and still coaching.  He's having a great year so far!
*I am currently teaching 1st grade. It's really different but I like it.  However I am greatly looking forward to maternity leave!  Teaching and being pregnant is hard and stressful.
*It's almost Christmas break!  We just finished an extra long weekend thanks to the icepocalypse 2013. It was great to be stuck in the house together. :)
 Taylor's first hair cut--what a cutie!
 Family stinky face at the zoo!
 Seeing the Fresh Beat Band with her friend Brooklyn
Santa!  *I know him!*  She asked for a kitty named Daisy and a puppy.  We'll see what Santa brings.

No comments: