Wednesday, February 15, 2006

24 Days Away...

The wedding is getting closer and closer! My aunts are throwing me a shower this weekend here in Arlington, and I'm really excited! I can't wait to see everyone. My mom bought some of the favors, the cake knife and server, and some other various things for the wedding while my dad and I were in Lubbock this past weekend. Everything is coming together quickly! The reservations are made, the clothes are bought (except my shoes), the picture appointments are made, the cakes are bought, and the flowers are ready to go. Now all we need are people and March 11th.

Some people have asked, so I thought I would share the following information:
-We're having our rehearsal dinner at Mercado Juarez. It's a wonderful mexican restaurant in the DFW area. The website is http://www.mercadojuarez.com/. Check it out!
-We are going to Granbury, Tx, for our honeymoon. We're staying at the American Heritage House Bed and Breakfast. Their website is http://www.americanheritagehouse.com/.
-Our wedding cake is being made at the Cooper Street Bakery. Their website is http://www.cooperbakery.com/. They make the most beautiful wedding cakes! Ours is a small, 2-tiered round cake with hearts and flowers all over it. It also has a thin layer of apricot filling! Yum! Below are examples of some of the cakes they have done (and a close-up of what the hearts will look like on ours!):

No comments: