A husband, a wife, a baby, and a weird little cat.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Arlington Shower
My aunts hosted a wonderful shower for us this past Sunday! It was a great time. We played some really funny games to see how well I know Dustin and to see which team could make the best veil. We also had great food (a chocolate fountain! wow!) and Dustin and I received some fantastic presents. Thanks to everyone who came and/or sent gifts! Here are the pictures:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
WHITNEY!!! I loved the daisies!!! They are sooo pretty! :) You two got some amazing stuff, maybe I should become part of your family. Hehe! Just kidding! I hope I have some good showers! Love ya girl!
1 comment:
WHITNEY!!! I loved the daisies!!! They are sooo pretty! :) You two got some amazing stuff, maybe I should become part of your family. Hehe! Just kidding! I hope I have some good showers! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment