As I'm staying at home this summer and having a lot of new experiences, I decided to make a list of things that I think everyone should do some time in their life, regardless of rather I have personally done them or not. Here it goes (and I'm sure there are plenty of things I will add over time--oh, and they aren't in any order!).
1. Eat a Sprinkles cupcake.
2. Fall in love and get married.
3. Read a book that makes your heart swell and changes your world.
4. Have a real and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
5. Eat at a fancy restaurant.
6. Tell your parents how much they mean to you and thank them for everything they have done for you.
7. Swim in the ocean.
8. Meet someone famous.
9. Go to Disney World.
10. Have a best friend that you can tell ANYTHING to (that's NOT your spouse).
11. Own and love a pet.
12. Have a baby.
13. Pick your favorite tv show and watch it from beginning to end, every episode.
14. Read the Bible--and yes, I mean the whole thing.
15. Go to a professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball game.
16. Buy a house.
17. Buy a car.
18. Go to New York.
19. Travel outside of the country.
20. Stay up all night and then go for breakfast in the morning.
I know there are more things, but I'm stopping at 20 for tonight. Let me know if you have anything I should add.
-Whitney
1 comment:
Look at old pictures to remember where you have been and where you are.
Post a Comment