Saturday, August 08, 2009

Coming to a Close



Summer is almost over, but not quite! Dustin and I are milking every last second of our free time (well free for me more than him since he's still in school!). This past week we met his parents in Dallas and went to North Park and got cupcakes at Sprinkles. We also took a tour of the New Cowboys Stadium!


The tour was awesome! We we able to go into the locker room, the press room, and also go to field level. We also got to see where our seats are for the Tech vs Baylor game in November, which Dustin was very excited about.
I only have a week left until I go back to school. I'm excited but also sad because I've enjoyed being home this summer. But I know that God has GREAT things planned for me, my team, and my class this year!!!
Dustin and I leave on Tuesday for Houston and Galveston. We're staying Tuesday night with my BFF from college, Stacy, and her husband and little girl. Wednesday we're driving to Galveston. We'll be in Galveston from Wed-Friday. Friday we're driving back home and going to Park Cities to see Caz (the guy who started Upward) speak. Saturday my mom and I are going to see The Time Traveler's Wife (can't wait btw) and then Dustin and I are going to the Rangers vs Red Sox game with my dad and some people from Upward.
WOW! Busy week ahead! I'm also working in my classroom on Monday, so I'll try to post some pics of how I've decorated it this year. I have some great new ideas and I'm ready to get it done so I can relax and enjoy my vacation. Whew!

No comments: