Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coach Scarbrough

Dustin got a JOB!  We have been praying for this day for the last 4+ years.  He is a junior high football coach and teaches PE and science.  He LOVES it.  Every day he comes home and says "I can't believe they pay me to do this."  He is so dedicated and exicted by his job.  He loves his students and the other coaches and he's so cute asking questions about teaching.  I feel like I've been doing it FOREVER and sometimes I forget the joy that I have from my job.  Watching him experience his first year has helped remind me.

We have also started teaching in the youth group!  We are working with 7th graders.  They have a LOT of energy and are much older than the kids I'm used to, but I have really enjoyed the last few weeks.  Tomorrow is our first Wednesday Night youth time to go to.  Dustin and I met each other in our youth group and the people who taught us had such a big impact on our lives.  We want to give back the same that we got!

No comments: