Sunday, May 15, 2011

4 Weeks

Taylor will be four weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We had a super fun weekend! Dustin and I went to the Rangers game and a pregame Toby Mac concert on Saturday. Today we took Taylor to her first event, a wiffleball game at church! She dis great. She loved watching her Pops and Daddy play. I will post some pics of our fun weekend tomorrow hopefully!

I wanted to take this post to say how much fun I am having being a mom! I feel so...womanly(if that's the right term). I love taking care of Taylor and giving her what she needs. I feel so much more in tune with my body. I already told Dustin that I can't wait to be pregnant again! Having a baby was the most rewarding experience I've ever had. I feel closer to God and closer to Dustin. I love that we are a family and not just a couple anymore. Although I treasure times that Dustin and I spend alone together, I love the times we spend with all three (well...4 with the cat) of us.

I loved being pregnant and I love being a mommy even more! I can't wait to give advice to other first time moms and give them the help that so many great friends gave me in my time of need. Well I hear a baby stirring so I better go! Super mom...to the rescue! :o)

No comments: