Monday, May 23, 2011

5 Weeks

Taylor is officially 5 weeks old!  She is doing so well.  She sleeps for around 3 hours everytime and is eating 6 ounces at every feeding.  She loves to snuggle with her daddy every night.  She also loves taking baths!  Here are some pictures of what's been going on lately at our house:
 After bath time...I LOVE this picture!
 My little monkey!
 My parents watched Taylor so Dustin and I could go to the Rangers game!
 And the Toby Mac concert beforehand!
Taylor's first "outing" to Daddy's wiffleball game.

We are loving being parents and are so thankful every day for baby Taylor.  Dustin only has one more week of school and then he's home for the summer!  We can't wait!

I found out that I get to teach 2nd grade next year!  And the best part is that I only have to teach ELA (reading/writing/grammar).  I am so unbelieveably excited...this is my dream job!  It just proves that if you trust in God and know that He has your best interests in His plan, the things you want will come to you in His timing. 

Taylor has her one month check up this Friday.  I can't wait to see how much she's grown!

No comments: