Monday, May 30, 2011

6 Weeks!

Today Taylor is 6 weeks old!  We can't believe how fast time has gone.  We had some crazy weather this past week, which caused us to have some family time (all four of us, cat included) in the bathroom because of the tornadoes.  It was fun!  Taylor and I got to go to school to see Dustin and take him lunch.  All of the other coaches and teachers were finally able to see Taylor.

Friday we had an eventful day!  We went to the doctor and Taylor weighed almost TEN POUNDS!  We were so happy!  She is starting to fill out for sure.  Then we went to Gram and Pops' house and had lunch.  Later that afternoon my mom (Gram) hosted a Sip n See for Taylor.  Her friends and neighbors came over and saw Taylor and we had great tea and cake balls.

Mimi and Papa came to see us this weekend for Memorial Day, so Dustin and I got some much needed "couple time" (and some much needed SLEEP!).  Don't get me wrong...Taylor is an AWESOME baby and really is on a good schedule and only cries when she needs something, but I still miss sleeping for longer than 3 hours at a time! :o)  Saturday Dustin had to work (yuck) and so I got to go shopping by myself!  Greatness!  That night we went to see "Hangover 2."  It was funny!  Sunday we went to the Studio Movie Grill and saw "Bridesmaids," which I thought was WAAAAY funnier than Hangover, but Dustin liked Hangover better.  Then we went to Dustin's wiffleball game and came home and played with Taylor.  The best part of the weekend: laying in bed with Dustin and watching "Dexter" while Mimi and Papa took care of Taylor!  They are wonderful and I am so thankful that they came this weekend to give us some time to ourselves.  Here are some pictures from this past week:


 First shopping trip...at Costco!
 Visting Daddy at work
 In her Rangers outfit (and making an awesome face)
 Waiting out the tornadoes
 The refreshments at the Sip n See
Ready for dinner with Mimi and Papa!

No comments: