Tomorrow is our first day of school for the 2011-2012 school year! We were super busy this weekend, but we managed to have some great family moments. We are very excited about going back to school. Both of us are teaching new grade levels, and we are ready for the challenge! We discussed yesterday how we think being parents is going to make us such better teachers.
Tay Tay had her four month check up on Friday. She did great! She's grown 5 inches since she was born! She was 25.10 inches and 16 lbs 10 oz. Big girl! The doctor said she was doing VERY well! We are so excited for her!
Here are some pictures from lately:
What's going on? Why am I strapped to this chair?
Oh! Well that's new! Yummy rice cereal!
She loves her swing.
New bouncy horse at Gram and Pop's.
I'm a fairy!
Captain Bubblebeard!
I LOVE this picture! My little monkey.
She's a model. Haha.




No comments:
Post a Comment