Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The End of Summer

We've had such a great summer!  I feel like I've been off work FOREVER since I had bed rest + maternity leave + summer break!  It's been so nice to stay at home with Taylor and I'm going to miss her SO much when I go back to work.  But I know she is in excellent hands with my mom and dad (Gram and Pops).  She will have so much fun with them!

The last few weeks have gone by fast!  We went to Sulphur Springs for a family reunion, have done lots of shopping, and lots of playing.  Here are some pictures to catch you up on the Scarbroughs:

 Dustin's team won the softball league (no matter what the Arlington Rec league says! LOL).
 Swimming at the family reunion
 Taylor, Daddy, and Papa

All of the family at the family reunion.  Fun fun!

No comments: