Thursday, October 27, 2011

6 Months Old!

Taylor is officially six months old!  Well she actually turned 6 months last Tuesday, but we've been so busy I haven't been a very good blogging mommy!  We had a nice celebration for her on the actual day with Gram and Pops.  They bought a nice yummy cookie cake (see pictures below).  Tay sat by it for a second and then she stuck her hand in the icing!

She is growing up so fast!  Not only is she sitting up all by herself, but lately she has started to pull up on stuff!  I secretly want to push her down and tell her NO!  But I restrain myself because I know she will grow up whether I want her to or not.  She is eating veggies and fruits now...she love pears and apples, kind of likes sweet potatoes and bananas, and is still on the fence about peas.  (Maybe Uncle Derrick can encourage her with his love of peas when he's here next weekend!)  She's been a little sick this week, but hopefully she will get to feeling better before Halloween.

This will be a short post because I have to get back to watching the Rangers win the World Series (hopefully)!
 I'm 6 months old today!

 Starting to pull up...
I'm so cute (even though Daddy won't let me wear this flower in public!)

No comments: