Sunday, November 06, 2011

First Halloween

Taylor really enjoyed her first Halloween!  She was a pumpkin.  On Sunday afternoon Daddy and I took her to a trunk or treat at the church by our house.  Then on Monday night since Daddy had a football game, Pops and I took her trick or treating around the neighborhood and to another trunk or treat.  She had fun!  She didn't quite know what to think about the people in all the costumes, and she was VERY tired by the end of the night (and so was Mommy!).

We've had a busy but good week.  I've been sick with a sinus infection, so Daddy and the grandparents have had to help out a lot (which I really appreciate!).  Hopefully I'll feel better soon and can get back into "mommy mode!"  Yesterday we went to Daddy's last football game for this season.  It was great even though they lost :o(.







No comments: