Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scarbrough Superbowl Shindig!

We had such a fun week!  Last weekend we hosted a Superbowl party for our life group.  What a fun time we had!  It was great to have all the kids running around our house.  Plus it gave me a chance to try out some of my recipes I found on Pinterest (seriously...what did we do before that website?).

We also had the opportunity to spend a lot of time at church this week because of our Imagine 320 campaign.  We learned all about how God is a "MORE THAN" God.  And I must say...I have had a more giving attitude lately about everything, and I have gotten SO much back.  Even as little as letting someone go ahead of me at the grocery store because he only had one thing that was obviously a Valentine's present for a girlfriend/wife, and I had a basket full and about 30 coupons!  To get, you have to give.  Our family WILL be givers in our time, money, and love. :o)

Also in the midst of this CRAZY week was our 2nd grade PTA program "The Cheese Stands Alone."  The kids did an awesome job!  I was so proud of them!  And almost my whole class came to the night time performance!  I have such a great group this year:


Here are some SUPER Superbowl pics!

 Such a fun and sweet group of people...there's a reason they are called our "LIFE" group!
 I love this one...so sweet.  Josh is such a good big brother to all the girls!
How cute is she?!

No comments: