Then we worked on yard work while Mimi watched Tay Tay. I mowed the lawn for the first time today! Very exciting. I also used the weed eater and dug up some weeds with my super cool new Garden Weasel (yes..that's right...SUPER cool). We then went with Mimi and Gram and Pops to Cokers for some BBQ.
On another note, basketball season is OVER (see my last post) and Taylor and I are SOOOO happy! We have Dustin home at a normal time now (with the exception of a few track meets)! Yay!!!
This Friday is Dr. Seuss's birthday! Take a minute and bust out your favorite Dr. Seuss book (and if you don't have any or you want to build your kiddo's collection, Target has ALL Dr. Seuss books on sale this week!). I know we will be reading Hop on Pop at our house (Taylor's favorite) and Cat In the Hat (Dustin's favorite). I will be reading my kiddos Horton Hears a Who at school on Friday because that is MY favorite.
Remember: "A person is a person no matter how small." Love Horton! What a super message!
Daddy's girl
So pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment