Tuesday, December 25, 2012

White Christmas 2012

I thought I'd get a jump on my holiday posts because I know I'll be blogging a lot in the next few days! We had an awesome time with our family, and it's still going on!  We started the weekend with a fun party at my parents' house with some extended family.  We played a lot of games and did several gift exchanges (from which I brought home a Larry the Cable Guy Christmas CD...yep).  Then we hung out at my parents' house all day.  While Taylor napped, we played dominos and watched football.  That night we went out to eat and then opened presents!  Taylor got some fun toys from Gram and Pops.  Then Mimi and Papa came into town.  We went to the Christmas Eve service at church and Taylor got to play with some of her friends.  Taylor got to open one present on Christmas Eve...a slide!  How fun! On Christmas Day, Santa brought some fun stuff for Tay Tay, including a Dora doll and some movies. She also got a princess castle from Mommy and Daddy and her great grandparents as well as a tricycle from Mimi and Papa.  The best part of the day was getting some SNOW!  How awesome is that?!  Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the Gaylord to see the ICE show, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that the snow doesn't dampen our plans.  We'll see!  Here are some pictures from the past few days.  Merry Christmas!
 Gram and Pops 
Family pic! 
 Ready for Christmas Eve!
Cookies for Santa 
Look what Santa brought....DORA! 
 Catching snow
Cute family pic!

1 comment:

meredith said...

YAY! I love reading your super cute blog!! I also got so excited when I saw my blog link on your page!! Hope your week is going well!!