Most of you probably know by now that my MeMaw passed away this morning around 3:45. She was a great woman of God and a wonderful grandmother. We were very close and I'm going to miss her very much. We always had something to laugh and talk about, whether it was "Days of Our Lives" or the latest Texas Tech game. She was full of energy and always knew everything that was going on with everybody. I know that she is in Heaven and I know that I will see her again one day, but for now, I'm really going to miss her. I love you MeMaw and I will see you again someday!Sunday, August 30, 2009
Goodbye to a Good Grandmother
Most of you probably know by now that my MeMaw passed away this morning around 3:45. She was a great woman of God and a wonderful grandmother. We were very close and I'm going to miss her very much. We always had something to laugh and talk about, whether it was "Days of Our Lives" or the latest Texas Tech game. She was full of energy and always knew everything that was going on with everybody. I know that she is in Heaven and I know that I will see her again one day, but for now, I'm really going to miss her. I love you MeMaw and I will see you again someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how hard that is!!! I'm praying for you and your family!!! Love ya girl and look forward to our fun retreat weekend!!!!
Post a Comment