Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Playing with Daddy...making Mommy a little nervous!
The end of spring break was great. I passed my GRE! Wahoo! I got my final acceptance letter, so I'm all set to start grad school in May. Yay! Dustin and I have been busy working on the yard. We spent a lot of our spring break doing that. We planted flowers, dug stuff up, tilled, put down mulch, mowed, trimmed, and went to Lowe's about a THOUSAND times (see pics below):I love daisies...they are my favorite flower and I planted these to remind me of my grandmother!
This past couple of weeks has been a little less busy, surprisingly! Dustin's track meets got rained out, so we had him home a lot more than normal, which was great. We love when Daddy is home! The weather has been really nice, so we've been able to play outside and go to the park a lot. It's hard to believe, but next week will be Taylor's 2nd Easter (before she's one...weird!) and we have a lot planned! Also hard to believe...her birthday is in 3 weeks! Oh my goodness! This first year has been amazing, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
I went down the slide all by myself!







1 comment:
Those are great pics! She is so cute!!!- Fahey
Post a Comment