Saturday, April 28, 2012

Taylor is One!

We had such a great time last weekend celebrating Taylor's big FIRST birthday!  We had lots of family, friends, and fun!  Instead of telling, I think I will just show a few of the thousands of pictures that Mommy took of her big girl!
 Taylor visited Mommy at school on her birthday!  She was a good teacher!
 We had Tay's birthday party at the carousel at the Parks Mall.  Too fun!
I'm waiting on my friends to get here!!! 
 We love the carousel!
 Look at my cool cake that Miss Natalie made me!
 This is my other cake!  Yum!
Taylor rode the carousel about 500 times!!! 
 Blowing out her candles with Daddy and Gram.
 With Anna and Emelia!
 Birthday dinner at Babe's with Mimi and Papa!
 I'm a chicken!
 With mommy and daddy
 Look at my cool toy!  It's a dinosaur! 
 Yummy cake balls!

 SMASH cake!
 Want some, Daddy?
Saying bye bye to Mimi after a long weekend.

We had such a great time and we just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped make Tay Tay's first birthday a special one!  I can't believe we have a ONE year old!  Wow!  Can't wait to see what this next year brings!

No comments: