So we got a new family member last weekend...Aunt Erica! Uncle Derrick got married to a wonderful girl named Erica, so now Taylor has a new aunt! Wahoo! We went to Waco for their wedding and had an awesome time. We caught up with some old friends, went to the zoo, played in the swimming pool, drank some Dr. Pepper, and had fun with our family! Here are some pictures:
With Daddy at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame. That's Zack Thomas's letterman's jacket from Pampa!
I love to swim!
Ready to show my Red Raider pride at the rehearsal dinner!
At the zoo...this bear was very worried about something.
Turtle!
At the wedding with Mommy
With the best daddy man
This is Mommy's favorite picture!
Cutting the yummy cake
With Daddy's family
Where I took Mommy for Mother's Day! Yum!
We are so excited to have Erica in the family. I can't wait to watch her and Derrick grow together and expand our family even further!
On another note, the school year is almost over! I can taste it...SUMMER! I have 7 days left and Dustin has the rest of this week. I'm going to miss my class SOOOOO much because I have been very fortunate this year to have an a-MAH-zing class. I can't even begin to describe how God has blessed me this year. I will definitely miss them but I know that I have good things coming my way next year. And I have the WHOLE summer at home with Dustin and Tay Tay! How awesome is that?! We have lots of mini vacations and fun things planned, and I can't wait!



No comments:
Post a Comment