Saturday, June 02, 2012

School's Out for the Summer

It's officially SUMMER!  Yay!  Dustin finished up his work year on Wednesday and I finished on Friday.  We are SO excited to get to spend the summer with Taylor!  We have several vacations planned, fun outings with friends, swimming lessons, and lots of other stuff to do all summer.  

The past few weeks went by super fast.  We had several end-of-the-year parties and things that were school-related, but we also had a fun Memorial Day cookout with some good friends.  They had a really fun blow-up slide/swimming pool thing, and Tay Tay had SO much fun!  She loved it.  Which caused us to buy our own blow up pool for the summer!  

We had a Memorial Day parade at church!  Mrs. Karin read a story. 
 Taylor and her BFF Lyn were playing in the Fellowship Hall.
 Fun at David and Stacy's house!
 This slide is cool!
 Hello!
 Twinkies!
 I have my hair in pigtails for the first time!
 I love playing with my "big brother" Josh.  He's so fun!
I love Gram! 
I love Pops! 
I love my swimming pool! 
 I can almost swim.
Is it already time to get out???

No comments: