The weather has changed for the better! Since it was so nice, we got to spend a lot of time outside! We played football and golf. It was fun!
Taylor loves her football!
Typical Tay Tay face!
Dustin had his first game as a head coach! He is the head of the 8th grade football team and we got to go to his first game. Taylor, Papa, Pops, and I went to the game and then got to eat dinner at Rosa's! YUM! Dustin's team won!!! It was very exciting!
Go Hurst!!!
Kicking the extra point after the big winning touchdown!
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!
Go Daddy!
We had a busy but fun week. Right now we are all sick so we are spending some time this weekend just relaxing and resting (which is MUCH needed!). I have a sinus infection and Taylor has a cold. Daddy is just really tired, and we are hoping he doesn't get sick!
Dustin's 30th birthday is coming up soon! Next weekend we are going to see Bill Engvall at Bass Hall. We are so excited! I'll blog more about that next weekend. Fun fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment